13th January – 14th February 2021 – MALLORCA, SPAIN
200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified
Intensive Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training ONLINE
Become a certified yoga teacher with this transformational 200-hour teacher training in Mallorca – one of the most complete and deep Online YTT! Accredited one of the top yoga schools in Spain, Ashram Om offers intensive Hatha Vinyasa 200h Yoga Teacher Training Courses for more than 10 years. Our International team of instructors will surprise you with their vast knowledge gathered in India, USA, Austria, Bali and more. The 13-days Intense Curriculum is skillfully crafted to offer comprehensive guidance into the ancient traditions of the authentic yoga system and the knowledge of how to apply it in our modern life.
If you are looking to transform your life, join us online and dive deep into the mystical path of yoga!
This Yoga Teacher Training is for you if:
- you want to learn how to skillfully teach the science of yoga
- you don’t have much time yet looking for a deep, comprehensive course
- you aspire to transform your life and start something new
- you are willing to develop a strong foundational practice in yoga and gain the confidence to teach
- you want to deepen your knowledge and apply the principles of yoga in every aspect of your life
- you are already a professional teacher or simply start to discover the miraculous path of yoga
- you are ready to immerse yourself in a community of like-minded people and mentors who are fully devoted to supporting you on your journey from your home
If so, this YTT can possibly be one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life. Are you ready?
- Classes on various yoga styles: Hatha, Raja, Bhakti, Yin, Vinyasa, Restorative, etc.
- 13 days with instruction /12 nights accommodation
- A residential course, including tuition, accommodation, food and materials
- Class size: 11-12 students
- International Yoga Alliance 200 Hours Certification upon completion
- One of the prettiest beaches in Europe
- Daily Asana & Pranayama workshops, Anatomy in depth, Yoga sequencing, Ayurveda and nutrition, Yoga history and philosophy
- Yoga marketing classes, ethics for yoga teachers
- Tasty vegan/vegetarian organic meals
What to expect?
- To challenge yourself and grow – the training is quite an intense experience, not a vacation
- To both attend and teach real yoga classes with International students
- Preliminary reads, homework, online tasks before and after the course
- Yoga ashram lifestyle immersion within the beautiful natural surroundings of an organic farm
- Supportive and nourishing atmosphere
- A great team of teachers living in the yoga tradition + other remarkable guest teachers
- You will learn much more than you imagine
- Chance to make lifelong friendships
Who is this course for? / Prerequisites
- Strong desire to study intensely and dive deep into the essence of yogic teachings, lifestyle and practice
- At least 18 years of age
- A good knowledge of English that allows to read, write, and speak to a level of full comprehension
- Minimum 1 year of regular yoga practice
- Health that will allow students to participate in training
- Have completed all the homework assignments prior to the course and successfully passed the first philosophy online test with a 75% mark (latest 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the course). In case you did not pass, or did not submit your homework, you have a second chance (1 week prior to the beginning of the course). ONLY students who have passed the first online part have the chance to attend the course.
- Have read and understood the training’s contents, terms & conditions and all related policies
What People Say
Upon completion of the training and all exams, students will receive a diploma and are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®). Registration with Yoga Alliance provides a globally recognized credential.
Diplomas: Diplomas of Ashram OM are delivered when all tests and practices during the entire course are passed successfully.
Credentials: This certified YTT course meets and exceeds the International standards and is fully accredited by the Yoga Alliance (RYS-200).
Evaluation: There will be one final test at the end of the course, and other mid-course tests, preliminary online tasks, homework and ongoing evaluation throughout the whole training course.
Percentage of Success: The overall passing mark is 75% and above in order for students to be authorised by us to get the diploma. In case you do not pass there will be a second chance to retake the exam.
Percentage of attendance: It is required that you attend at least 90% of the scheduled time in order to become certified.
Meet Our Team
A Naturopath, Yoga Teacher (Licensed in India, Bulgaria, USA) Hatha, Raja, Vinyasa, Kryia, Bhakti, Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga Integral, accredited by the Yoga Alliance, Acupuncturist, Holistic Nutritionist, Therapist in Ayurveda and Marma (with a long-time practice in hospitals in India) and SUJOK. Regression and Hypnotherapist.
Lidia, or Bhakti Shakti, practices yoga for the last 17 years. She lived in a yoga ashram for several years. Her main activities are directed to yoga retreats & tours to India & South America. She has founded yoga ashrams in Bulgaria & Sweden. She specialises in art therapy and mantra meditation and bhajans.
Ariel (YA-E-RYT500)- trained in multiple yoga methods namely Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Restorative and Yin Yoga. She’s also a certified Swedish Thai Massage Therapist. Ariel currently teaches full time in NYC. More on her work at yogalumino.com.
She is German, born in Majorca, studied in a Catalan school and married to a Southafrican.
She is dedicated to the study of the fascinating world of body functioning since she was a child. She works as an Osteopath, Naturopath, Reflexologist.
The daily schedule is revealed one day before to help us focus and live more in the present moment, instead of worrying about the future. Every day there are Yoga classes, anatomy classes, and/or philosophy classes. The program covered is as follows:
- Historical background of Yoga
- Major scriptures of India (Vedic literature)
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Anatomy
- Asana Theory & Practice Workshops
- Types of Yoga
- Relaxation – Yoga Nidra
- Asanas I – Sun Salutation – 12 basic postures in yoga – Vinyasa Yoga
- Benefits and limitations in Yoga
- Ayurveda, the art of being
- Yoga bandhas
- Principles of sequencing
- Vertebral alignment
- Adjustments and assisting
- Factors affecting the Yogic and spiritual practice
- Asanas II – anatomy view
- Systems in the human body
- Yoga Mudras
- Diet and nutrition
- Chakras system
- Energies – prana, aura, nadis
- Raja Yoga – the power of the mind (concentration)
- Bhakti Yoga
- Mantras & chanting: the yoga of sound
- Ways into meditation
- Safety in Yoga
- Laws in yoga – karma, reincarnation, the three modes of nature, the 5 types of sheaths, etc.
- Yoga Marketing
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- How to organize the class
- Shat Karma (cleansing techniques)
- Yoga for special conditions
- Aerial or Acro Yoga
You will be served 100% vegetarian and organic food, prepared by a special chef who has published various books with healthy, delicious vegetarian recipes. All the food served is strictly vegetarian, delicious and well balanced, as it has been carefully designed by Ayurvedic nutritionists.
The following meals are included
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for
- Gluten Free
*If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
Ashram OM YTT is a full board residential course that will take place in Binissalem, a small municipality in the center of Mallorca, one of the Balearic Islands, Spain.
During this YTT, you will be staying in a shared room at Casa Radha. It is a petite yoga center in the authentic Mediterranean style. There are 4 comfortable bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The house is a unique country hideaway set in organic Mediterranean gardens which naturally create their own private spaces and corners ideal for resting, meditating or reading. An oasis embraced by scents of earth, sea and sun and the ideal setting for a transformational Yoga Teacher Training experience.
Ashram OM has 2 Yoga Shalas – indoor and outdoor. The petite yoga outdoor deck is surrounded by its own organic fruit and vegetable garden.
How to get to Ashram OM & Casa Radha?
What is included
- Course tuition
- All daily lectures
- Minimum 3-4 hours of yoga a day
- 12 nights accommodation
- 13 days with instruction
- Anatomy, Mantra Chanting, Satsang, Philosophy, Asana Theory, etc.
- Daily vegetarian buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fruits, tea, and water available all day
- Training manual
- Certificate to register with Yoga Alliance upon completion of the course
What is not included
- additional travel & visa costs
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
Reserve your spot
Please take the time to carefully fill out this application. The information gathered helps in our approval process and best accommodating our participants in future trainings.
Have a question?
If you want to discuss the application process or have a doubt, our team is here to help.