What to bring
- Comfortable hiking shoes (trail boots) or good trainers are advisable for the mountain walks, as we are in the beautiful Tramuntana mountains and will enjoy a few excursions. Important to bring your backpack
- A small pocket torch is handy if you go out of the house at night.
- In the summer months, insect repellent and possibly an anti-mosquito room plug-in device (most of the year we are mosquito free).
- The electrical system and voltage in Spain is the same as in the rest of Europe – electrical equipment bought from the UK needs a 2-pin adapter for Spanish sockets.
- From October – April we recommend warmer clothes for chilly mornings and evenings.
- Although there is little rain in the area, a light waterproof is advisable for the mountain walks.
- In hot weather (mid-June until end of September) guests enjoy Paddle Surf in the sea – for this, you might need sports sunglasses and sports sun hat, which you don’t mind getting wet.
- Comfortable clothes that you can stretch and breathe in. Add some layers of warm clothes, as it will get cooler in the evenings and mornings in May, September, and October. We may also get some rain during these months. July and August average temperatures are 27° – 33° so very few clothes will be needed.
- Sun hat, swimming suit, sunglasses and sunscreen (organic), mosquito repellent (organic), summer clothes and flip flops. We also sell 100% organic, mineral sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Please only bring Organic toiletries – shampoos, soaps, conditioners, sunscreens, repellents. We, as a small Ashram don´t want to contribute to the pollution of Mother Earth and kindly ask all our guests to be conscious of it.
What not to bring
- Yoga props and mat; we have mats and have blankets, blocks and meditation cushions.
- Hairdryers or any other large electrical equipment, as our electrical system won’t take it
- Towels are also provided by the house
What our guests buy from Ashram Om
- Unique, extra virgin-olive oil, certified (acid free!) from our own sun-ripe olives.
- Cleansing herbs or preparations.
- Kidney cleansing local herbs.