How to reserve?
In order to reserve your place, you need to fill in the reservation form and pay 50% registration fee to:
Bank: Sa Nostra, GRUPO BANCO MARE NOSTRUM, SPAIN
C/ Ter 16
07009 PALMA DE MALLORCA
Maria Sabeva Rusina
IBAN — ES170487 2234 2590 0001 2363
BIC — GBMNESMMXXX
The registration fee is non-refundable.
To book: 50% deposit — with the balance to be paid upon arrival.
What to bring
- Comfortable hiking shoes (trail boots) or good trainers are advisable for the mountain walks, as we are in the beautiful Tramuntana mountains and will enjoy a few excursions
- A small pocket torch is handy if you go out of Ses Amitges at night
- In the summer months, insect repellent and possibly an anti-mosquito room plug-in device (most of the year we are mosquito free)
- The electrical system and voltage in Spain is the same as in the rest of Europe — electrical equipment bought from the UK needs a 2-pin adapter for Spanish sockets
- If you usually suffer from travel sickness, you might like to take some travel sickness pills with you as our roads are winding!
- Sun hat, sunglasses, sun creams are a must for summer months. July and August average temperatures are 27° — 33° so very few clothes will be needed
- A swimming suit
- From October – April we recommend warmer clothes for chilly mornings and evenings
- Although there is little rain in the area, a light waterproof is advisable for the mountain walks
- In hot weather (mid-June until end of September) guests enjoy Paddle Surf in the sea – for this, you might need sports sun glasses and sports sun hat, which you don’t mind getting wet