In our 2-day Ayurvedic course you will learn the basics of Ayurveda and Food, based on the millennial wisdom of the oldest medical systems on the planet.
We will cover the following topics of study:
*The Science of the Five Elements/Six Tastes, Rasa-Virya-Vipak-Prabhava
* The Three Gunas
* The Biological Humors of Vata, Pitta and Kapha
* The Twenty Attributes
* Agni (digestive fire) / Ama and its four states
* Dietary Therapy, principles, outline of Ayurvedic Diet, Food Lists per Constitution; Food List and Food Type Analysis – Fruit and Vegetables
* Grains, Beans, Seeds and Nuts, Dairy Products, Animal Products
* Oils, Condiments and Spices
* Herbs for Digestion and Elimination
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a 20-hour co-certification signed by Ashram Om and the Spanish Association of Naturopathy and Biotherapy (APENB).
Facial Sculpting – Facial Yoga Course
Learn the ancient technique of Facial Rejuvenation, supported by the latest research in the area of anti-aging. We have more than 20-years of experience in the anti-aging field, having worked worldwide and having taught famous celebrities.
The Facial exercises and massage techniques are designed to exercise and tone each and every muscle, out of the 57 muscles we have on the face and neck. You will also learn the very necessary relaxation exercises, diet and habits to optimize the inner health and appearance of your face. The muscles in your face are much smaller than other muscles in your body, because of this they get “worked out” much more quickly. That is the reason you can expect to see visible results in a much shorter time than you might expect.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a 10-hour co-certification signed by Ashram Om and the Spanish Association of Naturopathy and Biotherapy (APENB).